Deleted libvirt and recreated VM - now I can't add discover and add bluetooth devices, please help!

Cutting through a whole bunch of stuff, I ran into BIOS flickering and other issues recently so I switched from Legacy to UEFI on my tried and true Unraid server.  Booted fine, but starting the VM now results in a black screen and filling my logs within seconds with device not ready errors.  Had to add video=efifb:off to my boot options to fix that......anyway, everything else seemed fine, but my Windows guest can no longer find and pair with bluetooth devices though everything looks okay.  I created another Windows VM from scratch - same thing.  I've tried going back to legacy and just dealing with the flickering at boot but that didn't fix this strange issue.

Can someone help me find the solution to why Unraid sees the bluetooth adapter just fine and Windows shows the wizards and devices okay, but it won't let me find and add a bluetooth device in the VM?  Thanks.