can not get IPV6 address

this is correct the way it is.

Obviously, you get V6 over a tunnel interface (the entries with prefix len 128, aka "single address").

They also assign you a /64 subnet to be used by your clients.

BUT, you need to announce it to them using appropriate protocols like RADVD,RTADVD or something.

As far as I know, UNRAID does not contain these tools.

There was another guy with almost the same problem. Maybe you should read

for getting more details.

In my opinion, the main mistake is to let the tunnel end on UNRAID which is not really the best choice for this. Maybe you have a different machine in your net up and running which can handle this much better? Once R[T]ADVD is up in your LAN, all machines/VMs/Dockers will get their own V6 Address automatically.

(Maybe your Router himself can do the job???)

54 minutes ago, MAM59 said:

this is correct the way it is.

Obviously, you get V6 over a tunnel interface (the entries with prefix len 128, aka "single address").

They also assign you a /64 subnet to be used by your clients.

BUT, you need to announce it to them using appropriate protocols like RADVD,RTADVD or something.

As far as I know, UNRAID does not contain these tools.

There was another guy with almost the same problem. Maybe you should read

for getting more details.

In my opinion, the main mistake is to let the tunnel end on UNRAID which is not really the best choice for this. Maybe you have a different machine in your net up and running which can handle this much better? Once R[T]ADVD is up in your LAN, all machines/VMs/Dockers will get their own V6 Address automatically.

(Maybe your Router himself can do the job???)

my router has  dhcp ipv6.all my devices got IPV6 address but unraid servers

Technically, the router shows that the unraid server has obtained IPV6.

but the UNRAID do not shows that in the network settings

Edited by xenoblade
5 hours ago, xenoblade said:

Technically, the router shows that the unraid server has obtained IPV6.

but the UNRAID do not shows that in the network settings

it does, just a bit wierd 🙂

You see the address fd37:... listed at the UNRAID gui. Ok, that's a non useable (local net only) address, but your ifconfig shows also, that there was a global address starting with 2408:... assigned too. even 2 of them, one point-to-point /128 (which is strange if this is not really a tunnel ?!?!?!) and one really global with a /64 prefix.

This is just a gui problem because it only shows you ONE address and doe not even pick the good one.

The kernel has no problem with this (in fact, it is normal and totally ok with V6 to have "many" addresses at the same time), depending on the target, it picks the correct address from the list and uses it as the origin address of a packet to that destination.

the gui is mostly used for assigning static addresses, it does not help much for dynamic assignements via dhcp.

So, there is nothing wrong with your box.

45 minutes ago, MAM59 said:

it does, just a bit wierd 🙂

You see the address fd37:... listed at the UNRAID gui. Ok, that's a non useable (local net only) address, but your ifconfig shows also, that there was a global address starting with 2408:... assigned too. even 2 of them, one point-to-point /128 (which is strange if this is not really a tunnel ?!?!?!) and one really global with a /64 prefix.

This is just a gui problem because it only shows you ONE address and doe not even pick the good one.

The kernel has no problem with this (in fact, it is normal and totally ok with V6 to have "many" addresses at the same time), depending on the target, it picks the correct address from the list and uses it as the origin address of a packet to that destination.

the gui is mostly used for assigning static addresses, it does not help much for dynamic assignements via dhcp.

So, there is nothing wrong with your box.

thank you.

i have solved my problem

just change a few settings on the router,the unraid IPV6 address shows normally