Drives do not stay in standby

Hello currently I have the problem that my drives just do not stay in standby. They go off automatically but do not stay for long.

I have reinstalled Unraid.
Currently I have only 1 VM on the cache.

Plugins:

Community Applications

Dynamix System Temperature

GPU Statistics

Nerd Tools

Nvidia Driver

Does anyone else have an idea what can be wrong with it?

homeserver-diagnostics-20220822-1858.zip

14 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Are you running any docker containers - they can keep drives spun up.    Also I notice the the appdata share used by Docker containers has files on disk1 - not all on the cache.

I have just jellyfin and íts stopped.

7 minutes ago, trurl said:

Not the cause of array spinning up since your system share is all on cache, but your docker.img is 50G. Looks like you changed it to 20G, but you will have to recreate it to get it reduced.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Docker_Management#Re-Create_the_Docker_image_file

While you have Docker disabled would be a good time to run mover to get your appdata moved off the array.

this is because I reinstalled unraid and have not yet adjusted this.

RAID controllers are NOT recommended

06:00.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: Adaptec Series 7 6G SAS/PCIe 3 [9005:028c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Adaptec Series 7 - ASR-72405 - 24 internal 0 external 6G SAS Port/PCIe 3.0 [9005:0503]
	Kernel driver in use: aacraid
	Kernel modules: aacraid

Have you tried disabling the docker and VM services and seeing if you still have the problem?   You might want to also boot in Safe mode to disable any plugins running.    That would allow you to at least identify if it is a problem with the base Unraid system, and if they then do not spin up it would give you a starting point for gradually enabling these options to see which one causes the spin ups.

7 minutes ago, trurl said:

RAID controllers are NOT recommended

06:00.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: Adaptec Series 7 6G SAS/PCIe 3 [9005:028c] (rev 01)
	Subsystem: Adaptec Series 7 - ASR-72405 - 24 internal 0 external 6G SAS Port/PCIe 3.0 [9005:0503]
	Kernel driver in use: aacraid
	Kernel modules: aacraid

its just in passthrug mode so i can use my 24 bay case.

7 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Have you tried disabling the docker and VM services and seeing if you still have the problem?   You might want to also boot in Safe mode to disable any plugins running.    That would allow you to at least identify if it is a problem with the base Unraid system, and if they then do not spin up it would give you a starting point for gradually enabling these options to see which one causes the spin ups.

I have already reinstalled unraid. I have no containers running and only 1 vm which is only at the cache.

It was also when no plugins were installed.
The hard drives also go down after 1h inactivated but do not stay there for long.