transfer ownership of thread

Go to solution Solved by xthursdayx,

14 hours ago, dkerlee said:

I'd like to either add another moderator, or transfer ownership of this thread to the actual Docker Maintainer please.

from me, to @xthursdayx

thanks

user

I could add @xthursdayx as a Community Developer or Moderator and then they would have access to additional tools with the thread. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to transfer a thread.  A new one could also be started by @xthursdayx so that they are the owner and I can merge this one with that one. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/24/2022 at 4:16 AM, SpencerJ said:

I could add @xthursdayx as a Community Developer or Moderator and then they would have access to additional tools with the thread. Unfortunately, I don't see a way to transfer a thread.  A new one could also be started by @xthursdayx so that they are the owner and I can merge this one with that one. 

Hey, sorry for the delayed response. That sounds fine to me, if you want to add me as a community dev. I can create a new support thread for the image, if there is a way to close down this thread and redirect to the new one. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, xthursdayx said:

Hey, sorry for the delayed response. That sounds fine to me, if you want to add me as a community dev. I can create a new support thread for the image, if there is a way to close down this thread and redirect to the new one. 

no worries- Ok, I added you as a Community Dev and you should have the ability to post a new thread for the container here: https://forums.unraid.net/forum/47-docker-containers/

Once that is done, you can merge the old one with the new one by going to the old thread, click "Moderation Actions" -> Merge and input the new thread's URL. Select to leave a link in the old one. If you need help with this, just let me know when the new thread is live and I can handle the Merging.

Thanks for taking this over. 

• Like 2
On 9/2/2022 at 1:12 PM, SpencerJ said:

no worries- Ok, I added you as a Community Dev and you should have the ability to post a new thread for the container here: https://forums.unraid.net/forum/47-docker-containers/

Once that is done, you can merge the old one with the new one by going to the old thread, click "Moderation Actions" -> Merge and input the new thread's URL. Select to leave a link in the old one. If you need help with this, just let me know when the new thread is live and I can handle the Merging.

Thanks for taking this over. 

Cheers, thanks for setting this up. I’ll make that new thread this evening. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow that looks fabulous. I don’t think we’ll need any merging at all. I think your support thread stands excellent on its own. 
maybe I’ll snap up a post near the beginning there and can use some of my time writing lengthy answers with pics. You should be able to crib those into the main post #1 if you want from time to time. 

nicely done! Thanks thanks for all your hard work. 

• Like 1