Invalid certificate warning on server

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

Hi there,

Recently my browser has started showing an invalid certificate warning when I navigate to <myserverhash>.unraid.net. Clicking on the cert details in the browser shows the cert is signed by <servername>.local despite Unraid showing a cert from LE in my Management Access settings. I've tried the steps described in 

with no luck, even rebooting my server. Strangely the Management Access page says `DNS Rebinding Protection is ENABLED` but I'd disabled that years ago on my router and nothing has been changed on the router in months. Doing a nslookup from my network resolves the <myserverhash>.unraid.net URL without issue so I don't think there is a DNS rebinding issue, but I'm at a loss as to why I can no longer access my server securely without a warning. Additionally if I leave SSL/TLS access on and ignore the cert warnings I can not see my array (just blank rows), cannot open a web terminal (the opened window either 504s or briefly opens and then closes), or even download diagnostics (it seems to hang immeadiately) so the server is in a pretty broken state.

Thanks in advance for any help!

blackbox-diagnostics-20220824-1255.zip

It looks like you provisioned a new certificate after upgrading to 6.10. This changed the url from the old "unraid.net" domain to the new "myunraid.net" domain.

DNS Rebinding is still enabled for myunraid.net, so the change you made to your router to disable DNS Rebinding for the old domain will need to repeated for the new domain.

@ljm42 Thanks, I missed that a new domain was being used. I've added that to my router exceptions for DNS rebinding and the message about DNS rebinding has now disappeared from the Management Access page, but I'm still seeing the same issue after restarting the server again. It still looks like it's still serving the blackbox.local cert for some reason rather than the LE cert.