Swapping NICs

Hi all,

I had my server up and running for around 60days without any issues.
In the last 10days I started using a 2.5Gbe Nic (RTL8125B) that has give me no issues till yesterday when i restarted my server.
What happened is that somehow eth0 and eth1 configurations have been swapped eachother.

eth0 was supposed to be the Onboard NIC having 192.168.1.0/24 .109 for Unraid IP (LAN/Internet access)

eth1 was supposed to be the dedicated NIC having 10.0.0.0/8 .1 for Unraid (direct access to my MacBook Pro via CalDigit TS4 Dock)

I have already tried detaching the secondary one, deleting config and so on... nothing solved my issue so far.
If I keep only the onboard net into the computer it automatically goes back to eth0.
In Safe Mode I had the same issues...

Find attached my diagnosis.
Thanks for your help.

franksvault-diagnostics-20220830-0737.zip

Just now, JorgeB said:

Delete/rename /boot/config/network.cfg and reboot, note lan settings will go back to defaults.

Already did, even with a complete new thumb drive without my licence, still the same. My actual network.cfg, is what is working now. If I don't assign Mac address manually to my nics, they both get the same hardware address. 

6 minutes ago, Sensei73 said:

Already did, even with a complete new thumb drive without my licence, still the same.

Looks like you are also one of the few where it's not working, this might be difficult to fix since we cannot reproduce it, appears to happen with some specific hardware combinations, but I'll add your case to the reported non working.