Drives Dropping off Array

Hi - On Saturday, I clicked to Spin Up all drives, and when it got to disk 15, both 15 and 16 moved into Unassigned Devices (marked as Array).  At this point I rebooted, the attached diagnostics file was automatically created and Unraid rebooted into a parity check.  Fortunately the drives were back in the array.

I'm trying to work out whether it's a power supply issue (I'm running it pretty full, although it boots fine), an issue with my LSI backplane, a new issue with the latest kernel or something else.  I'm aware of the Ironwolf/LSI combo issue that drops drives off when rebooting and have applied recommended settings to all Ironwolfs.

Does anybody have any ideas?  Unraid is normally rock solid for months, only rebooting for system updates, so I'm a little worried.  Any guidance appreciated.

Edited by Cessquill
Removed diagnostics file for safety
6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Difficult to say if it's a power issue or disk firmware issue, swap slots between those disks with different ones, if it happens again to the same disks it would suggest it's not power.

Thanks - two other disks of the same model had spun up, as had the parity.  I'll try swapping them around and see what happens.