Unraid Community Rockstars: kizer

Maybe a small Rockstar.  I’ve had my fair share of mistakes. I’m pretty sure I accidentally deleted a HUGE Help threat one time vs moving it.  Eeeeekkkkk

Thanks for recognition @SpencerJ I’m just a small gear in the larger machine here. There are so many people here that put in so much effort in comparison, but I do love the community and I’m here for the long haul.  

Bring on the Roasting.  I’m sure I’ve said or done some questionable things over the years.  Lol.  

7B487417-F45B-49B4-A5DD-4BD73820CE2B.jpeg

• Like 4
12 hours ago, kizer said:

Bring on the Roasting.

12 hours ago, kizer said:

I’m pretty sure I accidentally deleted a HUGE Help threat one time vs moving it

The entire docker FAQ.  Not a huge issue in the greater scheme of things.  After all, no one ever actually looks in there when they have problems....  😜  (Told you I'd never let you forget it)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Squid said:

The entire docker FAQ.  Not a huge issue in the greater scheme of things.  After all, no one ever actually looks in there when they have problems....  😜  (Told you I'd never let you forget it)

That's the one!!!! I felt so bad and stupid at the same time. I'm glad everybody stepped up and rebuilt it too. I Knew you wouldn't forget nor stop reminding me. Keeps a person Humble. ;)