Creation error when using Flash Backup

dschock
Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

I recently upgraded from 6.6.3 to 6.10.3.  I took a flash backup before upgrading with no issues.  After upgrading I tried to take a Flash Backup again.  However, I now get an error "Creation error. Insufficient free disk space available".  I had the same error on another identical server.  Not sure what I did but it is now working on the other server.  There is 3.5 GB free on the 4 GB flash drive.

I've attached the syslog but it doesn't seem to be capturing the latest data.  It's showing about 1pm when it's actually 9pm.

Let me know if I can provide anything additional

Thanks in advance.

Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. EP45T-USB3P , Version x.x
Award Software International, Inc., Version F1
BIOS dated: Wed 30 Dec 2009 12:00:00 AM MST

Intel® Celeron® CPU E34 @ 2600 MHz

t2-syslog-20220920-0305.zip

t2-diagnostics-20220919-2116.zip

Edited by dschock
  • Solution
2 hours ago, dschock said:

However, I now get an error "Creation error. Insufficient free disk space available".  I had the same error on another identical server.  Not sure what I did but it is now working on the other server.  There is 3.5 GB free on the 4 GB flash drive.

I would guess that the issue is lack of RAM, you only run with 2GB. The OS is installed in RAM, so the 'disk space' would be RAM.

The minimum requirement has been 4GB for some time.

https://unraid.net/product#data-storage-and-protection

Maybe removing the 'previous' directory on the flashdrive could help ? It's the previous OS version for easy roll back, but you already have a backup of that.

(that is, if 6.6.3 already provided that feature)