What is fastest method to change multiple HDDs to bigger ones in Unraid?

JKunraid

I have an unraid server with 12 drives on main array.  7 of them are 18TB (1 of the 7 is a parity drive). The remaining 5 drives are smaller. I'd like to replace the 5 smaller drives with 18TB drives. 

I can change drives one by one and rebuild but is there a faster and less drive torturous way to do it without losing my data? For instance, can I pull all five drives at once, add the 5 replacements, then manually add back the data from the smaller drives I pulled? (e.g. using USB dock or temporary using spare SATA). 

53 minutes ago, JKunraid said:

For instance, can I pull all five drives at once, add the 5 replacements, then manually add back the data from the smaller drives I pulled? (e.g. using USB dock or temporary using spare SATA).

You can also go this way by using the New Config tool to set the drive set you want to keep (although you would then have to rebuild parity to match the new drive set).  After doing this you can then mount the old drives in UD to copy the content of the old drives to the array with the new drives in it.