Wireguard Enhanced Feature Set

je82

Hi,

New to wireguard and love how easy it was to setup, i am sure everyone will be using it soon. The problem i see is the fact that anyone with a few seconds of time with access to your client machine could potentially steal the peer info and then use it to access your local network, therefor some added enhanced feature set would be nice if possiible.

1. A way to enable/disable peers easily in the gui, and on top of that it would be really cool to be able to schedule when the peer is allowed access, so lets say i have a work schedule, i can easily setup so that my work peer is allowed to access the tunnel on the same hours that i work preventing the tunnel to be used on off hours.

2. A way to get an notification and a little information about connecting client when someone connects to wireguard, i am not sure how much information is exposed to unraid but it would be really nice to be able to setup some kind of notification when a connection has been made which makes it a lot easier to notice if someone that should't have access is having access.

Edited by je82