Unraid OS version 6.11.0 available

limetech

On 9/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, itimpi said:

You do not mention what you need that was previously in Nerd Pack and what is not working as a result.

unrar is one i found missing now

-edit-

Fixed it:

ssh session on Unraid:

cd /boot
mkdir extra
cd extra
wget https://slack.conraid.net/repository/slackware64-current/unrar/unrar-6.1.7-x86_64-1cf.txz
pkginstall unrar-6.1.7-x86_64-1cf.txz

Edited by Tuumke
  • Like 1
Now that's troubling  Should we all expect this when upgrading from 6.9.2 to 6.11.0?  And is there a way to clean / clear the corruption before upgrading?  What will the path forward be? 

Was going to post about this earlier but forgot, turns out the corruption was already there on v6.9.2:

Metadata CRC error detected at 0x47542a, xfs_sb block 0x0/0x200

Difference is that the newer kernel detected the corruption at mount time and prevented the filesystem from mounting, possibly to prevent further damaged, so it's a good thing, anyway xfs_repair fixed the problem and all is good now.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/129001-solved-6110-disk-is-not-recognized-after-upgrade-to-6110-from-692/?do=findComment&comment=1176260

• Thanks 2

Anyone having an issue updating Docker containers?  I get the white box saying updating containers with the green bouncing circles at the bottom that never seems to complete.  I just updated swag, got the box, went out and mowed the lawn, came back and it was still going.  Refreshing the page, it looks like it successfully updated.  Tried it again, this time updating all, and same thing.  Brave browser and docker folders installed, if that makes a difference.

On 10/8/2022 at 1:50 AM, JorgeB said:

Was going to post about this earlier but forgot, turns out the corruption was already there on v6.9.2:

Metadata CRC error detected at 0x47542a, xfs_sb block 0x0/0x200

Difference is that the newer kernel detected the corruption at mount time and prevented the filesystem from mounting, possibly to prevent further damaged, so it's a good thing, anyway xfs_repair fixed the problem and all is good now.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/129001-solved-6110-disk-is-not-recognized-after-upgrade-to-6110-from-692/?do=findComment&comment=1176260

Jorge I appreciate the followup and that is great news the xfs_repair  will address the issue. A lot of moving parts for sure, hard work and data is very important to all of us here.  Thanks again Sir

Edited by johnwhicker
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, updated to 6.11.1 and after years without problems my server doesnt boot up.

It only boots up in GUI-Mode, but not in non-gui mode.

All i can see is that its loading bzroot and then it crashes.

GUI mode seems to work even if its only appending bzroot-gui. in GUI Mode bzroot does work.

Any ideas?