Docker - Port Mapping ignored by all containers with custom network

Taramu

EDIT: I was able to fix this.

The issue seemed to be that I was using a deprecated user template with my settings, which were not compatible with the latest release of NGINX Proxy Manager.

Installing the application with the new template from Community Applications fixed it.

Hello,

I'm using Unraid since a few years without any hiccups, since I updated to version 6.11 I'm having many problems with my Docker containers.

Downgrading to 6.10.3 didn't help and a reinstallation also didn't fix the issue.

I created a custom network "docker network create proxynet" which I assign to all of my Reverse proxied docker containers.

NGINX Proxy Manager is used as my Reverse Proxy and it ran perfectly, now all of my proxied Docker containers are not reachable anymore.

The issue seems to be, that NGINX Proxy Manager is not reachable via Port 80 and Port 443, which is the configuration in my template.

Instead the Webserver only replies to Ports 8080 and 4443.

This is my config, but no matter what ports I'm entering the values are not working:

grafik.thumb.png.d03a051db267ccee9378d0e8270a6e0a.png

Does anyone have an idea how I can force the container to use Port 80 and 443 again?

I'm only having this issue with this specific docker container, for others port mapping is working.

Edited by Taramu
  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting this.  I wanted to reconfigure things so that I could turn OFF "Host access to custom networks" as that generates a new MAC address on every boot, and it really is a hacky implementation.  I could NOT get local LAN redirects working until I saw your post, and had the idea to move the Unraid UI ports so that NPM runs on the standard 80/443 like your screenshot.  Now it's working great so thanks!!!!