Unraid 6.11.0 cause server painfully slow.

feins
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Ive just update to Unraid 6.11.0 after reboot my Server was at a snail craw status.

After the server boot up i notice all the container and VM are not been display at the Dashtop and when i click on the Docker Tab it toke 5min to just load the Docker and i notice that the Docker are still on Startingup status even after 20min of waiting.

Try to do a Fix Problem Scan and notice the scan toke a long time and wont be completing even wait for 20min.

Trying to generate Diagostic also take way longer that use and been waiting for long time still in process like the attach picture.

image.thumb.png.862b4183ed71bfddc7894ceea786f23c.pngimage.thumb.png.426e2006bc448c6460dd9cdc72c8fd8e.pngimage.thumb.png.449e5ebf5c53b400f7fdc3989f5fd15a.png

I've been trying to do everything to reboot the server, shutdown ther server ect ect but the system just too slow in respond even wait for 1 hour for the shutdown process it still not shutting down.

Ended i force to manual power cycle the server and ended with a parity check where after completed in 10hour with 0 error.

retest everything and seems all back to normal.

• Like 1