Upgrading drives in cache pool - issues

tim8v
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

hi, tried a few things to sort this issue out but going round in circles. Brief story, I had 4 x 250Gb WD SSD drives in a BTRFS cache pool. I was running out of free space so I decided to upgrade them to Crucial MX500 1Tb x 4. I replaced the first 250Gb with a 1Tb and all was ok and ran like that for a week with no issues. I have now replaced another but I am

getting the drives now appearing in Unassigned devices. I have tried maintenance mode and run a check, no issues, tried removing from UD but they come back. I get a message saying one of the 1Tb drives I is missing from the pool. I can browse to most of the shares on the cache except the /mnt/user/system (says too many files).

The only thing I can think of is I did something wrong when reassigning the cache drives before I mounted the array. Any help would be appreciated.

449248348_Screenshot2022-09-26at11_29_31.thumb.png.19a07d842d64afcbc7f58314134bf809.png