Cache Drive hanging Array Start

Kuleinc
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I just remembered one other thing I did today when I got home. I had received my PS2 to USB adapter. I have a rack mount screen with IBM keyboard and mouse and they are PS2, but my tyan s7045 motherboard doesn't have ps2 only USB. So when I got home I plugged the mouse and keyboard into the adapter and plugged the adapter into the USB port on the motherboard. I don't see how this could affect the array, but thought I should mention it in case Ive done something wrong. I don't need to have it plugged in, but its three stories down in the  garage, so I'm not going down there to unplug it unless I have to 🙂

also, I have some NVME add in adapter cards coming with 2TB nvme drives to put in later this week, I may need help doing that "right" 🙂

I did already also add in a melanox 10G network adapter and that seemed to work fine, waiting on my brocade 6610 and micotik 5 port switches to come in to test.

Edited by Kuleinc