UnRaid boot failure after upgrade to 6.11

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

This is... unsettling. I could not log in to unraid or see the server ip on my network at all after upgrading. So I could not remotely check what was going on. I plugged a monitor in and have no idea what to make of this or what to do. The message I am getting from the boot screen is

/bzimage... ok

/bzroot.... ok

"Kernel Failed: Invalid argument"

May include

/bzroot-gui... (if selected) and then failure.

No boot option, safe mode or otherwise, results in bootup.

I can tab to edit options but I am not sure what I could enter here that would help anything.

Please help?

Thank you. This did work. I appreciate your response as well. I had to use the media install tool on a windows laptop and it asked if I wanted DHCP or Static IP. I can't remember which I chose originally. Would I want static if my router assigned a static IP to the UnRaid system? Does DHCP hurt anything if I still have the router assign an IP? Asking because I now see my PiHole as a static address in my router client list, and this was not previously the case. If I should ask this in a separate thread I can, it just seemed related to my issue.