Conbee 2 (Zigbee) USB Stick stopped working in a homeassistant-VM

Go to solution Solved by SimonF,

Hey!

I upgraded to Unraid 6.11 two days ago, and since then I can't get my "Dresden Electronics Conbee II"-USB-Stick to work again.

The USB Stick gets detected as "/dev/ttyACM0". I know realized a few times, that the USB Stick even "ejects" from the VM and I have to reattach it with the "libvirt hotplug"-Plugin.
I tried removing the plugin complete, restarted unraid, restarted home assistant, changed the usb port on my machine, but no luck.

But when configuring the device with the zha integration, I got the following error:

Logger: zigpy_deconz.api
Source: components/zha/config_flow.py:183
First occurred: 18:30:56 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 23:53:01

No response to 'Command.read_parameter' command with seq id '0x02'

I also tried configuring the usb-stick with the deconz-addon, but also no lock. It detects it, but there is no way to change parameters like the zigbee channel or reset the stick. Not even to think about configuring lamps etc.

Is my idea correct, that this is an issue of unraid?

Thanks in advance :)

• Solution
9 minutes ago, jakami99 said:

Hey!

I upgraded to Unraid 6.11 two days ago, and since then I can't get my "Dresden Electronics Conbee II"-USB-Stick to work again.

The USB Stick gets detected as "/dev/ttyACM0". I know realized a few times, that the USB Stick even "ejects" from the VM and I have to reattach it with the "libvirt hotplug"-Plugin.
I tried removing the plugin complete, restarted unraid, restarted home assistant, changed the usb port on my machine, but no luck.

But when configuring the device with the zha integration, I got the following error:

Logger: zigpy_deconz.api
Source: components/zha/config_flow.py:183
First occurred: 18:30:56 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 23:53:01

No response to 'Command.read_parameter' command with seq id '0x02'

I also tried configuring the usb-stick with the deconz-addon, but also no lock. It detects it, but there is no way to change parameters like the zigbee channel or reset the stick. Not even to think about configuring lamps etc.

Is my idea correct, that this is an issue of unraid?

Thanks in advance :)

have a look at this post 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your really quick answer.

I did the following steps:

- Uninstalled "libirt hotplug"

- shutdown the vm

- removed the usb from the vm

- followed the instructions for installing the USB manager and the serial plugin:

This sadly leads to these two errors:

grafik.thumb.png.f762030edd48d57b09153e9f8cfaf7e4.png

and in the syslog a huge amount of logs (~20 per second)

grafik.thumb.png.c9af2f576721db6891a892535e3bc012.png

Edit:

Even restarting Unraid didn't fix the issue.

But the syslog is not full of this weird log on the second screenshot, but the first one remains.

Edited by jakami99