Integrated backup / roleback manager for Unraid services eg. Docker, just like Homeassistant has it.

Hi Guys, 

I don't know if this has been a topic before but for those of you who know Homeassistant we all know how well and convinient the integrated backup / roleback solution is. 

I know there a plugins like the CA Backup / Restore Appdata but it's not nearly as convinient as Homeassistant does it. 

Since this is a feature request, here is what I would really like to see being added as a Unraid user:

1. A roleback / backup system for docker container.

2. A watchdog to automaticlay restart crashed containers.

3. An auto update feature, that backups containers data and mapped folders before a container will be updated. This should ofcourse be configurable since you don't nessecarily want to backup all your mapped folders. There should also be a priority system that allows database containers to be backuped before the application containter will be backedup. 

4. A nice GUI implementation to restore containers, set the amout of backups to keep and to adjust the intervalls for backups to keep. 

As said before there are CA Apps which get close to what I want but they are still missing the level of convienence and smothnes to what I've experience with Homeassistant. 

Thanks for reading until here. 

Br. Jaddel 

Edited by jaddel
  • Upvote 2
  • jaddel changed the title to Integrated backup / roleback manager for Unraid services eg. Docker, just like Homeassistant has it.
  • 1 year later...