1 Server updates but sends the Updates to all other Unraids if you have more then 1

hi  i have slow internet.. and id like a feature..  i have 5 unraids on my network..

when an OS comes out it takes along time.. sometimes Web browser closes the popup  and causes me to have to re start over very frustrating... as i get to like 80% downloaded then browser closes the pop up and i loose all the downloading takes over and hour to get to 80%  and then boom gone and now i gotta restart.. frustrating

id like to see a couple features...

1..   have option in "Settings"  for a OS UPDate,   so it 

1. Auto Update  when an update avaiable...

2. Broadcast to a List Of Servers You have say 5. or 10  and you list the Servers..  it willl copy the Update to to 5 or 10 servers  to a folder.. instead of having to copy to each flash yourself  or have to re download..

3.  auto reboot after update option,,  auto reboot all servers after update  if selected

download the Update automaticlly...  like home assistant,,  or windows update, or a norton antivirus corporate

and download like  when you install LibreElec  OpenElec, or VM Vmanagers Virto drivers

so it downloads   9%   20% done etc.. so  if the exploer pop up closes  it doesnt screw up the update and make you start over from scratch.

make it so it downloads direct and can "resume" if loss of internet... not all have fast internet.. i get like 3 megabit internet if im lucky..

and any features maybe to add later.. but its a start

what be good too is if the plugins and docker page..  if you say you have multi apps across unraids  like krusder, plex, whatever  and unassigned devices...     if the main server updates.. be able to push  those updates to the other servers too.. as some take a long time to download when you have piss poor internet speeds..     just like how the norton works  or say a workstation updates 1 downs and pushes them to all the other nodes

Edited by comet424