qBittorrent passed through NordVPN

I've gone through many forums to get qBittorrent set up correctly with nordVPN. I've checked and qBittorrent is using the same IP that nordVPN is using/setting. Great. I've also configured qBit to have its TCP and UDP ports controlled by nordVPN, but I believe this is may be where my problem is? My downloads start for about a second or two and seems like it finds seeders and peers and status will be "Downloading", but after that second or two the status is "Errored". Also checked nzbget and it's not downloading nzb file. 

container overview:

image.thumb.png.9d6b02b2dc181e1c0b16a1419bd8fca6.png

nordVPN configuration template:

image.thumb.png.06bbf427afa686ed1e73264f213234de.png

nzbget error messages:

image.png.aabbe8753d83768ccc672784015c8495.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey not sure if you're still having trouble with this or not. I don't know too much about this stuff but I downloaded the docker qbittorrentvpn. Got it working with nord pretty quickly no issues and if it ever breaks connection with nord I believe it disables all connections until a connection with a vpn is found. 

I used a youtube tutorial and adjusted all the settings such as paths, ports and things like that during the docker install. 

I used this Tutorial to get everything working. Hope this helps. I know it might not exactly be what you're looking for as it seems you're routing more than one app through nord.