Plex official container after moving from 6.8.3 to 6.11.1

Seven7527

Is there anyone running the offical Plex Docker? So this morning I made the jump from 6.8.3 to 6.11.1. and the only container not working was Plex. I thought I had the official container with Nvidia plugin for transcoding and after the second reboot of my server the container was just gone. but when I tried to download a new container the parameters where not the same. I feel like I have to rebiuld my plex server? I did not lose any of my movies.

pex server.jpg

plex log.jpg

On 10/15/2022 at 10:45 PM, Seven7527 said:

Is there anyone running the offical Plex Docker? So this morning I made the jump from 6.8.3 to 6.11.1. and the only container not working was Plex. I thought I had the official container with Nvidia plugin for transcoding and after the second reboot of my server the container was just gone. but when I tried to download a new container the parameters where not the same.

When you click on "Add Container" (in docker section), then select the good template, use Plex-Media-Server in "User-Template", the docker will use your parameters...

On 10/15/2022 at 4:45 PM, Seven7527 said:

I thought I had the official container with Nvidia plugin for transcoding and after the second reboot of my server the container was just gone

Probably because after the main Unraid update, the nvidia plugin needed an update as well, and it was not completed and running when plex was started, so the container errored out as it was missing the nvidia bits.

After you make sure the nvidia plugin is up to date and working, selecting plex in the previous apps section of CA should put you right.