Nodered docker will not start.

Romany

When I try to start my nodered docker it exists with this error:

17 Oct 02:25:03 - [info] Starting flows
17 Oct 02:25:03 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
17 Oct 02:25:03 - [error] TypeError: RED.settings.functionGlobalContext.get is not a function
at map (/data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-actionflows/actionflows/actionflows.js:270:51)
at EventEmitter.runtimeMap (/data/node_modules/node-red-contrib-actionflows/actionflows/actionflows.js:593:5)
at EventEmitter.emit (node:events:527:28)
at Object.start [as startFlows] (/usr/src/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:405:12)

Pretty sure this started when I manually updated several of my docker images last week (I have it set for manual update and it been a year or more since anything got updated).   Any suggestions where to look?   Or how to proceed? 

Had the same issue. node-red-contrib-actionflows is causing a failure.

To fix, edit your nodered docker template and set safe mode (Container Variable: NODE_RED_ENABLE_SAFE_MODE) to true. This will allow NodeRed to start, but not load or run flows, which stops the crash.

Then, you can connect to the NodeRed UI, click the menu (three lines) at the top right, select Manage palette, and update node-red-contrib-actionflows (and anything else you want to update).

Then, stop the container, set safe mode to false, and start the container. Should start up normally.