Help with Moving Data between unRAID/Synology

spark11

Hi All,

So i've been having this issue for some time now but i havent been able to find any resolution for it.  I currently have an unRAID server where I have hard-links set up.  I also have a Synology 920+ connected as a remote for stuff that needs to be seeded but isn't imported into my library.  Often when I try to change my save location from my unRAID server and migrate the files to my Synology, my cpu useage will spike and I'll notice my transfers slow down from maxing out at a gigabit to about 25-30MB/s or slower.  When this occurs i need to restart qbittorent and often that will fail and I'll need to shut down docker and restart.  More often than not it will fix itself after that but I'm currently moving a large number of files and it keeps triggering this.  I keep seeing multiple threads pin at 100% momentarily and then drop back down.  As soon as I shut down qbit, everything goes back to normal.  Has anyone experienced this behavior before?

Specs

10400 CPU

32GB ram

MSI MPG z470 gaming plus

6x18TB

2x16TB

Synology 920+

2x18TB

2x14TB

Thanks for in advance!