Quick question to the guys who know

rharvey

I'm running a somewhat large and solid Unraid with no VM's (right now) and on 6.9.2.  Totally stable and happy, no issues so upgrading may not be needed but I feel keeping current has it advantages.  So my question is, I you were me would you upgrade for 6.9.2 to this new version...? 

OK so I attempted to upgrade, backed up my flash and following the instructions here in the 6.11 announcement I clicked on the Check for Upgrade button and nothing.  So attempted option 2 but the link seems to be to an older version than the 6.9.2 that I'm running or at least that's what it tells me when I run the link.

Lol, Nice Job! ;)

What honestly stresses me out is when my phone says it has an update and I click update and it reboots a few times and appears to take forever to come back on. 

At least with unraid you can go into the USB and look for the previous folder and do a quick restore back to an older version if all else fails. 

Make sure you install the Dynamix File Manager Plugin. Its pretty slick.