[6.12.6] Unable to access tunneled container WebUI via VPN

Since upgrading from 6.10, I have no longer been able to access the WebUI of any containers which utilise my "VPN tunneled access for docker" WireGuard (wg0) network when VPN'ed into my home network.

VPN access to my home network goes via my router (running RouterOS) and not via unRAID directly. I have both an OpenVPN and WireGuard servers running on my router and neither is able to connect to these container WebUIs.

I suspect this issue has something to do with being on a different LAN / subnet to my unRAID server while VPN'ed into the network. This is because I am able to remote into a VM running on unRAID (which is on the same subnet as the unRAID server) via my VPN and then browse to a container WebUI (on the wg0 network) using the VM's browser and it is accessible.

I have tried playing around with static routes on my router, but sadly nothing has helped thus far.

It used to work with no issues on unRAID 6.10 - is this a new bug introduced in 6.11?

• sephallen changed the title to [6.12.6] Unable to access tunneled container WebUI via VPN