6.10.3 - Community Applications Won't Install

Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

As the title says, I'm running 6.10.3 and communications WAS working. This morning I went to the Apps folder to look for something and it's showing "Click Install to download and install the Community Applications plugin"

I thought wierd, but OK. Click install and it fails. System logs shows

Oct 23 06:07:15 Helios unraid-api[39104]: ⚠️ Caught exception: EROFS: read-only file system, open '/boot/config/plugins/dynamix.my.servers/myservers.cfg'
Oct 23 06:07:15 Helios unraid-api[39104]: ⚠️ UNRAID API crashed with exit code 1

As it references boot, would this have something to do with my USB flash drive that unraid boots from? My boot drive failed earlier this year, and I migrated to another one however, it wasn't the one I ultimately wanted to use and grabbed another one that I had laying around before buying some new ones.

As I've already swapped USB boot devices once this year, as you're only allowed once per year, how do I go about replacing it again? I'm leaving for vacation on Tuesday and would like to have this resolved before I leave so something catastrophic doens't happen while I'm gone.

I attached the diag for reference.

Thanks for any assistance.

helios-diagnostics-20221023-0857.zip

Edited by unRAIDuser7
Added version to title
  • unRAIDuser7 changed the title to 6.10.3 - Community Applications Won't Install
19 hours ago, unRAIDuser7 said:

As it references boot, would this have something to do with my USB flash drive that unraid boots from?

Yes:

Oct  9 05:00:31 Helios kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid start cluster (i_pos 0, start e22d2585)
Oct  9 05:00:31 Helios kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Filesystem has been set read-only
Oct  9 05:00:31 Helios kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid start cluster (i_pos 0, start e22d2585)
Oct  9 05:00:31 Helios kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid start cluster (i_pos 0, start c1dc2174)
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 1 TIMES] ###
Oct  9 05:00:31 Helios kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): error, fat_get_cluster: invalid start cluster (i_pos 0, start bbb5ad69)

Run chkdsk on the flash drive.