UNABLE TO ACCESS WEB GUI

jenova
Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

I have got something similar to this as well were i can't get access to my server at all. I can ping it at 192.168.1.117 but i am not able to ssh or get to it through the web GUI.

The server is on and up and I have got on the machine with a monitor, keyboard and mouse and on the server it can get to it self either by localhost or 192.168.1.117 but it cannot get out to anything else. Before on my other server it would not let me connect at all to it and it wouldn't even let it self-connect to itself through the server ip. I did just try renaming the network.cfg, network-rules.cfg to -old and then restarted the server and sadly that didn't do anything with this system so I am at a loss as well

• Solution
13 hours ago, jenova said:

Last week my sever shutdown because of the power failure. After it rebooted I can access all my dockers but when trying to go to main dashboard of server getting This site can't be reached error. I have been running this server for few years so it's not a new install or anything. 

I'm really struggled and please help me o(╥﹏╥)o

The webgui can't start because port 80 is already in use, there is probably a docker container set to use port 80

Oct 25 11:52:03 Unraid nginx: 2022/10/25 11:52:03 [emerg] 11873#11873: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
Oct 25 11:52:03 Unraid root: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)

Does anyone remember the easiest way to recover from this in 6.9.2? Docker containers still start in safe mode.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Does anyone remember the easiest way to recover from this in 6.9.2? Docker containers still start in safe mode.

SSH into the server then either

nano /boot/config/docker.cfg

or power down and pull the stick and edit /config/docker.cfg on another system

powerdown

and change DOCKER_ENABLED="yes" to be DOCKER_ENABLED="no"

Reboot the server and the GUI will work, enable docker and the misconfigured container will refuse to start.

• Like 2
On 10/26/2022 at 1:51 AM, ljm42 said:

The webgui can't start because port 80 is already in use, there is probably a docker container set to use port 80

Oct 25 11:52:03 Unraid nginx: 2022/10/25 11:52:03 [emerg] 11873#11873: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
Oct 25 11:52:03 Unraid root: nginx: [emerg] bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (98: Address already in use)

Solved. Thanks for your help, and also thanks to everyone.

• Like 1