Server freezes when downloads happen

This server has been up and running for 7 years and never had any issues like this till recently. The server will freeze up when any downloads occur or any kind of CPU usage. This includes all dockers (especially Emby). Ryzen 3700X 16gb ram with NetApp DS4246 Disk Array Shelf W/ 24x SAS. The only thing I can think is causing the issue is the cache drive, which isn't showing any errors.

Things I've tried:

Replaced P400 GPU with 1070TI.

updating to most recent version of Unraid

downgrading to known working version of Unraid (6.9)

Replacing USB key with brand new Samsung 32gb

Taking USB, cache drive and placing it inside another spare pc I had (Ryzen 2700X 16 gigs ram).

Removed plugins that were showing as possible culprits in other posts (CA Backup, GPU Stats etc...)

Things I'm planning on doing: Replacing WD Green NVME cache drive (which currently isn't showing any errors) with another NVME and possibly even creating 2 cache pools. Please help...

I am attempting to add diagnostics, but I have to wait for the server to become responsive again.  Will edit and add when possible...

unraid-diagnostics-20221025-0905.zip

Edited by columbuscoltsfan
+ Diagnostics
  • 3 weeks later...

It will freeze up for a minute or two, then be perfectly fine.  Docker apps become unresponsive, and the GUI is not accessible. 

Things I've tried include:  1.)  Assigned 2 threads to Sabnzbd.  2.)  Slowed bandwidth limit to 10MB/s on Sabnzbd.  3.)  Replaced cache drive nvme with a new one. 

Things I'm considering doing:  1.  Adding a cache pool for downloads only.  2.)  Removing Emby and Tdarr from ram TMP.

Thoughts?

• 2 months later...