Feature Request : Main : Array Table : Add ability to display SMART Column(s) to display attributes

Feature Request : Main : Array Table : Add ability to display SMART Column(s) to display attributes 

Description

On the main page I would like the ability to be able to see a column or column(s) for the main 5 or 6 SMART Attributes in order to see the current count of said attributes over all hard drives at once.   

Allow these columns to be enabled / disabled 

Examples Current Column Names: 

DEVICE, IDENTIFICATION, TEMP, READS, WRITES, ERRORS, FS, SIZE, USED, FREE, VIEW

Example with additional columns enabled:

DEVICE, IDENTIFICATION, TEMP, <SMART COLUMNS>, READS, WRITES, ERRORS, FS, SIZE, USED, FREE, VIEW

Justification: 

When you have 24+ HD's and they are all aging and you need to be able to keep track of these things it would be nice to be able to see them on a single page instead of having to look at 24 HD's individually and then remember which one is which.   

Additional Thought: 

Allow each device to have a notes text box 128 characters or so under the device itself and to display the notes in a column like the SMART attributes if wanted.   

Additional Thought Justification: 

Can then mark drives with information like replace this one next or something or keep an eye on me or remove data from me soon.   

Screenshots:

Array Table

d72nH9Y.png

Disk 14 Attributes

tehSMIj.png

Disk 15 Attributes

kuF78Uz.png

Badly Done Mockup

8GgAJ6W.png

Edited by bing281
add badly done mockup image

Was thinking this would be an issue that not just I have with tracking and replacing hard drives and would love to hear from others if they think this is a good idea that they would use or if they have a alternative workflow they already use to get and track all this information. 

I currently use / have disklocation, scrutiny docker.   I like scrutiny a lot and I like how backblaze has a few algorithms to use SMART attributes to be able to calculate if a drive will fail.   scruitiny docker has this built in also.   

Basically with the backblaze / scrutiny algoriths this could turn into a single column that is called DRIVE HEALTH and they start at 100% and as things happen via SMART depending on weight those numbers go down telling the user which drives are most at risk.   

The data and way to do it is already out there just not implemented in UNRAID