Setup ZFS

I know that Unraid 6.10 added native support for ZFS and I can't for the life of me find out how to setup ZFS on Unraid and import my pools I had before the release of 6.10. 

Unassigned Devices correctly sees my ZFS formatted HDDs but I can't figure out how to mount them. 

I must be dumb as I can't find any information here on the forums or in the Docs. 

The ZFS pools were originally created using TrueNAS and I used to use the ZFS Companion plugin to mount them in Unraid. 

54 minutes ago, chuckthetekkie said:

I know that Unraid 6.10 added native support for ZFS

This is wrong!   Unraid has no built-in support for ZFS even in the 6.11.x releases although it is planned to be supported at some point 9n the future.

There is a plugin that adds ZFS so that may be what you are thinking of.?  Questions regarding ZFS should be handled under the support thread for that plugin.

2 minutes ago, chuckthetekkie said:

I could have sworn I heard that native ZFS was coming in 6.10.

We knew it was coming at some point.   Perhaps at the time 6.10 was a future release and it was assumed that was the release that would deliver it, but if so that has not been the case and it is still a ‘future’ release.