Server becomes unreachable every few days

• 2 weeks later...

So I did everything. Replaced RAM, CPU, motherboard, PSU, even installed new power cables to make sure they are not the cause. Even used a different power outlet.

The system is still crashing, found one warning in the logs (attached), after googling I found this issue

so if I understand this correctly, using the Custom : br0 with a static IP address causes issues?

Currently, all of my docker containers have a custom static IP address assigned to them via br0.

Am I to understand I have to bridge them all?

I don't quite understand why though, is this a bug in unraid?

T issue.txt

I tried that, rebooted my server, got another crash today (logs attached) with btrfs corruption warning.

At this point I:

replaced my RAM (twice)

replaced my motherboard

replaced my CPU (twice)

replaced my PSU

replaced my cache drives

The only original parts now are the boot flash drive, the spinning drives (which are xfs formated) and the case.

Assuming I can rule a hardware issue out at this point, I am not sure how I should proceed now.

I only run a nextcloud instance with a swag reverse proxy and a home assistant instance on there, so it's not like I am doing a lot of crazy things with this.

Any recommendations?

issue.txt

On 2/19/2023 at 9:41 AM, Abstract7227 said:

hrow an error like that? 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:09 PM, Abstract7227 said:

So I did everything. Replaced RAM, CPU, motherboard, PSU, even installed new power cables to make sure they are not the cause. Even used a different power outlet.

The system is still crashing, found one warning in the logs (attached), after googling I found this issue

so if I understand this correctly, using the Custom : br0 with a static IP address causes issues?

Currently, all of my docker containers have a custom static IP address assigned to them via br0.

Am I to understand I have to bridge them all?

I don't quite understand why though, is this a bug in unraid?

T issue.txt 6.62 kB · 1 download

You could try to remove the Unraid br0 network in the GUI and instead create a docker macvlan through the commandline or portainer.