[Support] devzwf - Binner

Overview: Support for Docker image Binner

Application Name: Binner
Application repository:  https://github.com/replaysMike/Binner

Application site https://binner.io/

Overview : Binner is a free open-source parts inventory tracking system you can run locally in Windows or Unix environments. It was created for makers (like myself), hobbyists or professionals to keep track of your parts inventory

Make sure to look at the complete documentation

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker template you have in this thread.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

first, thanks for the work and efforts. :)

I get the following log when I install and run the binner container.

The port mapping stays empty, command exec seems to look fine.

COMMAND EXEC after saving

docker run
  -d
  --name='Binner'
  --net='br0'
  --ip='172.16.0.74'
  -e TZ="Europe/Berlin"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="TAB-HomeServer"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="Binner"
  -e 'TCP_PORT_8090'='8090'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='https://[IP]:[PORT:8090]'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/devzwf/unraid-docker-templates/main/images/binner-logo.png'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binner/db':'/app/db':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binner/logs':'/app/logs':'rw' 'devzwf/binner:latest'
06c036b21a15858542e429afc4824f81c16f54b88b529ad4dd81d1381549dae9

The command finished successfully!

LOG

m%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%n%
%      Binner 2.6.0.0      %
p%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%o%
O/S: Linux 6.1.49-Unraid #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Aug 30 09:42:35 PDT 2023 (X64)  Runtime: .NET 7.0.5
Uri: https://localhost:8090/

Configuration Result:
[Success] Name Binner
[Success] Description Hosts the Binner Web Service
[Success] ServiceName Binner
Topshelf v4.3.0.0, .NET 7.0.5 (7.0.5)
Topshelf.Runtime.Windows.WindowsHostEnvironment Error: 0 : Unable to get parent process (ignored), System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library 'kernel32.dll' or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider using a tool like strace. If you're using glibc, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: 
/app/kernel32.dll.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/app/libkernel32.dll.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/app/kernel32.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/app/libkernel32.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

at Topshelf.Runtime.Windows.Kernel32.CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(UInt32 dwFlags, UInt32 th32ProcessID)
   at Topshelf.Runtime.Windows.WindowsHostEnvironment.GetParent(Process child)
The Binner service is now running, press Control+C to exit.
2023-10-02 04:46:25.7502|INFO|Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService|Loading configuration at /app/appsettings.json|
2023-10-02 04:46:25.8424|INFO|Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService|Building the WebHost on 0.0.0.0:8090 ...|
.Net Core bundle path: /app/
Config file location: /app/appsettings.json
info: Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService[0]
      Using SSL Certificate: 'CN=localhost' ''
2023-10-02 04:46:26.0120|INFO|Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService|Using SSL Certificate: 'CN=localhost' ''|
2023-10-02 04:46:26.0330|INFO|Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService|Applying EF migrations to Binner database...|
      Applying EF migrations to Binner database...
  Using MigrationsSqlGenerator 'SqliteCustomMigrationsSqlGenerator'
2023-10-02 04:46:26.3753|INFO|Binner.Web.ServiceHost.BinnerWebHostService|Binner EF migrations successfully applied!|
      Binner EF migrations successfully applied!
ENVIRONMENT NAME: Production
Using pre-built react application
Hosting environment: Production
Content root path: /app
Now listening on: https://0.0.0.0:8090

• 1 month later...

All of a sudden, today, the html display is all messed up.  Nothing is displaying correctly.  Tried multiple browsers also.  The formatting is off.  Or doesn't exist.  I even tried removing Binner and installing again.  Anyone else seeing this?  I might try to install elsewhere to see if it's something UNRAID specific.  Just strange

1 hour ago, deanathpc said:

All of a sudden, today, the html display is all messed up.  Nothing is displaying correctly.  Tried multiple browsers also.  The formatting is off.  Or doesn't exist.  I even tried removing Binner and installing again.  Anyone else seeing this?  I might try to install elsewhere to see if it's something UNRAID specific.  Just strange

that's weird, 

i could not reproduce

which version ?

4 hours ago, ZappyZap said:

that's weird,

i could not reproduce

which version ?

Actually, I am at work and using another computer.  It's acting just fine.  At home using my desktop with both Chrome and Firefox.  Here at work on my laptop I was able to VPN into my network and while using Firefox on this computer it's working fine.  Very strange.  I even cleared cache earlier and didn't help.  So I will be try and dig deeper and see what I can come up with.

v2.6.0

13 hours ago, ZappyZap said:

Let me know please

Well strange activity.  At home connected directly to my network.  My desktop computer does the same thing on Firefox and Google Chrome.  Laptop: same on Firefox but Google Chrome is formatted correctly.  Odd.

Attached is what I am now seeing.  I might try to find another browser just to test.  I know I have been having issues for some time on this desktop with Firefox.  It's been my browser of choice for a long time now and haven't switched to anything else yet.

Binner-chrome.PNG

Binner-firefox.PNG