GonjaT's Modded Minecraft Servers

Hello there!

****************************************************************************************************

Unfortunately I have to put a hold on maintaining these docker apps for the time being.

I have had some unfortunate problems arise and I will be away for quite some time. I will Update this page

If and when I return. I hope you all understand and take care. Best wishes to you all.

****************************************************************************************************

This is a support forum for GonjaT's Modded Minecraft Servers.
DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/u/gonjat

If any questions, please tag my username so I get an instant email... I will be sure to answer them when I can.

This is all new to me so expect an issue every now and again.

I wont be taking requests at the moment either. If I do requests in the future... this will be updated.

I will also be updating the pack versions as often as I can.

Current Available Servers:

Edited by GonjaT
Added new modpack

Hey!

I wanted to try your Stoneblock docker but the installation script seems to get permission-denied warnings every time it tries to write something.

This even happens when I run the container as priviliged.

Any Idea why this could be happening /  anything I can do about it or is it an error on your end?

12 hours ago, Bulwark said:

Hey!

I wanted to try your Stoneblock docker but the installation script seems to get permission-denied warnings every time it tries to write something.

This even happens when I run the container as priviliged.

Any Idea why this could be happening /  anything I can do about it or is it an error on your end?

Hi Bulwark. I honestly cant figure out why it gets a permission denied warning. I have re-installed it after deleting the image and appdata folder without issues several times now.

I know 2 people personally that have installed it as well without any issues. I will do some more investigating and return if I have any questions or found a solution.

Where are you seeing the "permission-denied warnings"? in the docker log?

any way I can see the text prior/post warning?

and lastly, there is another stoneblock 3 image in the appstore... can you let me know if you get any similar warnings installing that one?

I'm kinda stumped at the moment and would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

***Edit

Here is a link to a permission denied issue on this forum.

Maybe something here can help like the permission tools.

I honestly cant replicate your issue so its hard to say whats causing it.

I would suggest deleting the app/ remove the image, delete the FTBStoneBlock3 folder in your appdata location, then try either the permissions tool and/or installing the app again.

also make sure there isn't another FTBStoneBlock3 app with the same name from another repo installed. If so... rename this one to something like FTBStoneBlock3-2.

Edited by GonjaT

So question. I did the extra args adding of --user 99:100 which fixed the permissions issue.  I have been running this fine up until this morning when I updated the docker. I assume this was to update to version 1.3.0.  Now my container won't start.  I get the below output from logs when I try to boot it. 

Any ideas or suggestions? I guess I am going to backup my server.properties file, and my world folder, and try and reinstall, but hate doing that as I've lost stuff before doing that. 

Edit: So updated, I manually changed it to pull from the 1.2.0 version (I also had to delete 3 modpacks that were added in 1.3.0, accelerated-decay-forge-0.1.1+mc1.18.2.jar #1584, eccentrictome-1.18.2-1.9.0.jar #1801, metalbarrels-1.18.2-4.3.jar #1693)

, and the docker boots fine.  So I'm not sure what changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 besides the modpack version, but something is causing it to not boot correctly. I can do whatever testing or provide any logs that are necessary, just let me know. 

Edit 2: So I have been playing and everything is perfect, except now the JustHammers mod isn't working. I can craft the hammers, but they only break 1 block, not the 3x3x1 like they should. Nothing that I have done should have impacted this modpack so not sure how to fix it. Hopefully you can fix the 1.3.0 update and I can just update and have everything working again!

Thank you for your efforts in maintaining this docker for us!

+ cd /data
+ [[ -f serverinstall_100_2288 ]]
+ [[ -n Powered By Dockers Awesome Sauce! ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=Powered By Dockers Awesome Sauce!' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n ChaosCraft ]]
+ sed -i '/level-name\s*=/ c level-name=ChaosCraft' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n '' ]]
+ [[ true = \f\a\l\s\e ]]
+ echo eula=true
+ [[ -n -Xms6144m -Xmx10240m ]]
+ echo -Xms6144m -Xmx10240m
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ curl -o log4j2_112-116.xml https://launcher.mojang.com/v1/objects/02937d122c86ce73319ef9975b58896fc1b491d1/log4j2_112-116.xml
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  1131  100  1131    0     0   7964      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  7964
+ chmod +x start.sh
+ ./start.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.io.UncheckedIOException: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.openFileSystem(UnionFileSystem.java:59)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.AbstractList$RandomAccessSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.<init>(UnionFileSystem.java:52)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystemProvider.newFileSystemInternal(UnionFileSystemProvider.java:115)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(UnionFileSystemProvider.java:105)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.jarhandling.impl.Jar.<init>(Jar.java:75)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.jarhandling.SecureJar.from(SecureJar.java:58)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModJarMetadata.buildFile(ModJarMetadata.java:41)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.MinecraftLocator.scanMods(MinecraftLocator.java:33)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModDiscoverer.discoverMods(ModDiscoverer.java:59)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLLoader.beginModScan(FMLLoader.java:166)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLServiceProvider.beginScanning(FMLServiceProvider.java:86)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServiceDecorator.runScan(TransformationServiceDecorator.java:112)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$runScanningTransformationServices$8(TransformationServicesHandler.java:100)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.HashMap$ValueSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toList(Unknown Source)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.runScanningTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:102)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:55)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:87)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26)
        at MC-BOOTSTRAP/[email protected]/cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: zip END header not found
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.findEND(Unknown Source)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.initCEN(Unknown Source)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getZipFileSystem(Unknown Source)
        at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
        at [email protected]/cpw.mods.niofs.union.UnionFileSystem.openFileSystem(UnionFileSystem.java:57)
        ... 36 more
[Log4jPatcher] [INFO] Transforming org/apache/logging/log4j/core/pattern/MessagePatternConverter
[Log4jPatcher] [WARN]  Unable to find noLookups:Z field in org/apache/logging/log4j/core/pattern/MessagePatternConverter
[Log4jPatcher] [INFO] Transforming org/apache/logging/log4j/core/lookup/JndiLookup
2022-11-16 05:48:53,610 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[05:48:53] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 40.1.84, --fml.mcVersion, 1.18.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220404.173914, nogui]
[05:48:53] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 9.1.3+9.1.3+main.9b69c82a starting: java version 17.0.2 by Eclipse Adoptium
[05:48:55] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/data/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2314!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

Edited by DarthLlama

Hi DarthLlama sorry for the late reply. Haven't been feeling great this week and have been resting for most of it. I will be able to take a look shortly and try to push a fixed update of 1.3.0 if I can figure out the cause. Hopefully I can get it sorted quickly for you. Thanks for all the information so far!

Edited by GonjaT
typo

DarthLlama,

Please do the following and report back if the issue is fixed and or persists.

1. Please navigate to your Stoneblock 3 appdata folder and delete the "serverinstall_100_2288" file. (Only this file needs to be removed. Backup the server properties and world folder too if you want.)

2. Change the tag to gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3 or gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3:1.3.0

3. Test to see if the problems have been resolved.

I hope the image I just re-pushed to dockerhub fixed the issue.

Thanks.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, GonjaT said:

DarthLlama,

Please do the following and report back if the issue is fixed and or persists.

1. Please navigate to your Stoneblock 3 appdata folder and delete the "serverinstall_100_2288" file. (Only this file needs to be removed. Backup the server properties and world folder too if you want.)

2. Change the tag to gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3 or gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3:1.3.0

3. Test to see if the problems have been resolved.

I hope the image I just re-pushed to dockerhub fixed the issue.

Thanks.

Hey GonjaT!

No sweat about it, I hope you are feeling better. So I did what you said, uninstalled the serverinstall_100_2283 file (Mine was 2283 not 2288?) Backed up the server properties and world folder just in case. Then I updated the tag to gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3 (just removed the ":1.2.0" flag I had added), then saved it and let it update. Updated my client also, logged in, and all working!!!!

Thanks so much for the reply and quick fix!

9 hours ago, DarthLlama said:

Hey GonjaT!

No sweat about it, I hope you are feeling better. So I did what you said, uninstalled the serverinstall_100_2283 file (Mine was 2283 not 2288?) Backed up the server properties and world folder just in case. Then I updated the tag to gonjat/docker-ftbstoneblock3 (just removed the ":1.2.0" flag I had added), then saved it and let it update. Updated my client also, logged in, and all working!!!!

Thanks so much for the reply and quick fix!

I'm glad it worked for you DarthLlama. Happy minecrafting 😁.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, kharntiitar said:

Hey @GonjaT :)

I was wondering if you'd be willing to make another mc server image?

My friend has been telling me about this server he has been playing on which is running 'Ragnamod VI' and it sounds pretty cool .. 

Of course I have no idea how difficult that will be, but if it's not too crazy, I'd really appreciate it :) ❤️ 

I have stated in the details of this post that I will not be taking requests at this time. However I looked at the modpack you mentioned and have decided that its a pack I think looks promising to me. I have decided to upload your request. It may take a few hrs to show up on the unraid store though. Also a side note... This pack is HUGE, so it will take an extremely long time to set up and start each restart. I also had it crash after first install and I was forced to restart the container but on second start it allowed me to join the server I created. If you have any issues please post here and tag my username in it.

Thanks and enjoy.

Edited by GonjaT
added a tag

I'm also getting permissions errors. I've deleted and recreated the docker and appdata folders to no avail.

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file serverinstall_100_2298: Permission denied
  0 5356k    0  3669    0     0  40766      0  0:02:14 --:--:--  0:02:14 40766
curl: (23) Failure writing output to destination
+ chmod +x serverinstall_100_2298
chmod: cannot access 'serverinstall_100_2298': No such file or directory
+ curl -o server-icon.png 'https://www.feed-the-beast.com/_next/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.modpacks.ch%2Fmodpacks%2Fart%2F96%2Fstoneblock_logo.png&w=64&q=75'
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file server-icon.png: Permission denied
 15  4806   15   756    0     0   6750      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  6750
+ ./serverinstall_100_2298 --path /data --auto
/launch.sh: line 13: ./serverinstall_100_2298: No such file or directory
+ rm -f user_jvm_args.txt
+ [[ -n NAGP Server Powered by Printyplease ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=NAGP Server Powered by Printyplease' /data/server.properties
sed: can't read /data/server.properties: No such file or directory
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ sed -i '/level-name\s*=/ c level-name=world' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n ChairmanMeow782 ]]
+ echo ChairmanMeow782
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
/launch.sh: line 24: ops.txt: Permission denied
+ echo eula=true
/launch.sh: line 27: eula.txt: Permission denied
+ [[ -n -Xms6144m -Xmx14336m ]]
+ echo -Xms6144m -Xmx14336m
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
/launch.sh: line 30: user_jvm_args.txt: Permission denied
+ curl -o log4j2_112-116.xml https://launcher.mojang.com/v1/objects/02937d122c86ce73319ef9975b58896fc1b491d1/log4j2_112-116.xml
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file log4j2_112-116.xml: Permission denied
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  19842      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 19500
+ chmod +x start.sh
chmod: cannot access 'start.sh': No such file or directory
+ ./start.sh
/launch.sh: line 35: ./start.sh: No such file or directory
+ cd /data
+ [[ -f serverinstall_100_2298 ]]
+ rm -f 'serverinstall*' 'forge-*.jar'
+ curl -o serverinstall_100_2298 https://api.modpacks.ch/public/modpack/100/2298/server/linux
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file serverinstall_100_2298: Permission denied
  0 5356k    0  3669    0     0  41693      0  0:02:11 --:--:--  0:02:11 41693
+ chmod +x serverinstall_100_2298
chmod: cannot access 'serverinstall_100_2298': No such file or directory
+ curl -o server-icon.png 'https://www.feed-the-beast.com/_next/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapps.modpacks.ch%2Fmodpacks%2Fart%2F96%2Fstoneblock_logo.png&w=64&q=75'
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file server-icon.png: Permission denied
 15  4806   15   754    0     0   6854      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  6854
+ ./serverinstall_100_2298 --path /data --auto
/launch.sh: line 13: ./serverinstall_100_2298: No such file or directory
+ rm -f user_jvm_args.txt
+ [[ -n NAGP Server Powered by Printyplease ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=NAGP Server Powered by Printyplease' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n ChairmanMeow782 ]]
+ echo ChairmanMeow782
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
/launch.sh: line 24: ops.txt: Permission denied
+ echo eula=true
/launch.sh: line 27: eula.txt: Permission denied
+ [[ -n -Xms6144m -Xmx14336m ]]
+ echo -Xms6144m -Xmx14336m
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
/launch.sh: line 30: user_jvm_args.txt: Permission denied
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0Warning: Failed to create the file log4j2_112-116.xml: Permission denied
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  19169      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 19169
+ chmod +x start.sh
chmod: cannot access 'start.sh': No such file or directory
+ ./start.sh
/launch.sh: line 35: ./start.sh: No such file or directory

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

Hey @GonjaT,

I've been running your RagnamodVI, and it's been great, I just had one question:

Is there a way to issue server commands? As in "list" or "op" or "say" through the server terminal.

The log doesn't seem to respond to anything I type, and the console is a system console and not the one of the server, so I can find the server process, but I don't know how to access it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Nokedr

Hello Nokedr.

Sadly I am away from my server and computer until after the holiday season. When I return home... I will look into this immediately. There are a few options I can think of in the meantime.

1. Adding yourself as an OP from the unraid template should give you the ability of sender server commands from in game allowing other to become an OP too.

2. Manually adding yourself as an OP from the Docker appdata location while the container is stopped.

I will update with more info as soon as I can. Thanks for using my Images and Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

On FTB-One, I get passed the permission issues and have the following issues listed below. Seems to also be trying to load from version 1.18.2-40.1.84 when it downloaded version 1.19-14.0.63.

P.S. Enjoy the Holidays.

2022/12/14 08:00:52 Installed!
+ [[ -n Sanchez Family Games ]]
+ sed -i '/motd\s*=/ c motd=Sanchez Family Games' /data/server.properties
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0   9750      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  9666
+ jre/jdk-17.0.2+8-jre/bin/java -javaagent:log4jfix/Log4jPatcher-1.0.0.jar -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -Xmx6144M -Xms4096M @user_jvm_args.txt @libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.84/unix_args.txt nogui
Error: could not open `libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.84/unix_args.txt'
+ cd /data
+ [[ -f serverinstall_97_2235 ]]
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  13305      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 13305
+ jre/jdk-17.0.2+8-jre/bin/java -javaagent:log4jfix/Log4jPatcher-1.0.0.jar -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -Xmx6144M -Xms4096M @user_jvm_args.txt @libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.84/unix_args.txt nogui
Error: could not open `libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.84/unix_args.txt'
+ cd /data
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  20196      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 20196
+ cd /data
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  13151      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 13151
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/TitleScreen 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$2 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/worldselection/CreateWorldScreen$SelectedGameMode 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$1 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/server/LanServerPinger 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$3 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/particle/BreakingItemParticle 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/resources/model/SimpleBakedModel 1/1
  Patching com/mojang/blaze3d/platform/GlStateManager 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/MultiPlayerGameMode 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/inventory/CreativeModeInventoryScreen$ItemPickerMenu 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/renderer/entity/ItemRenderer 1/1
  Patching com/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/VertexFormatElement$Usage$SetupState 1/1
The server installed successfully
You can delete this installer file now if you wish

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 3:36 AM, Nokedr said:

Hey @GonjaT,

I've been running your RagnamodVI, and it's been great, I just had one question:

Is there a way to issue server commands? As in "list" or "op" or "say" through the server terminal.

The log doesn't seem to respond to anything I type, and the console is a system console and not the one of the server, so I can find the server process, but I don't know how to access it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Nokedr

Hi Nokedr.

I have redone a few of the files causing issues during downloading and writing ops permission in the modpack.

You should now have OP permissions when loading into the world if listed in the Unraid template. Please let me know if the issue is resolved. Thanks.

1 Issue I'm fighting right now is that I cant get the server to show that its online properly in the Minecraft server list. This will be something I iron out over time, but you will still be able to join the server.

I hope your holidays were good to you.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:10 AM, SilentStray said:

On FTB-One, I get passed the permission issues and have the following issues listed below. Seems to also be trying to load from version 1.18.2-40.1.84 when it downloaded version 1.19-14.0.63.

P.S. Enjoy the Holidays.

2022/12/14 08:00:52 Installed!
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0   9750      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  9666
+ cd /data
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  13305      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 13305
+ cd /data
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  20196      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 20196
+ cd /data
+ [[ -n world ]]
+ [[ -n SilentStray ]]
+ echo SilentStray
+ awk -v RS=, '{print}'
+ echo eula=true
100  1131  100  1131    0     0  13151      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 13151
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/TitleScreen 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$2 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/worldselection/CreateWorldScreen$SelectedGameMode 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$1 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/server/LanServerPinger 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/main/Main$3 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/particle/BreakingItemParticle 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/resources/model/SimpleBakedModel 1/1
  Patching com/mojang/blaze3d/platform/GlStateManager 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/MultiPlayerGameMode 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/gui/screens/inventory/CreativeModeInventoryScreen$ItemPickerMenu 1/1
  Patching net/minecraft/client/renderer/entity/ItemRenderer 1/1
  Patching com/mojang/blaze3d/vertex/VertexFormatElement$Usage$SetupState 1/1
The server installed successfully
You can delete this installer file now if you wish

Hi SilentStray.

I have attempted to solve your problem. Please do the following and report back if there is an issue.

1. stop the FTB one container.

2. Navigate to the FTB one appdata folder and delete or remove the file serverinstall_97_2235 or similar.

3. Force update the FTB one container from the docker tab or wait for the update to show up in time (I pushed it to dockerhub and it takes time to update on the app store.)

4. start the container and hopefully enjoy the resolved issues.

Also thanks for the holidays comment. I hope your holidays have been good.

Hey @GonjaT. I just updated the docker to the current StoneBlock 3 version (1.5). It updated fine, but when it gets to the end of loading after the update I get the below error.

It looks like it is expecting a different forge version for immersive engineering and isn't finding it? I couldn't find a forge file to update or replace to fix it on my own (I have your docker and another one for StoneBlock 3, as my buddies and I use one for a test world and one for streaming/recording). 

Any ideas on what happened and how to fix it?

Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year to you! Thank you for all the hard work to let us enjoy our games on our own servers!

Edit:  So I compared the Immersive Engineering version between this docker and the one that update and started.  For some reason it was using an older version of IE (ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.2.2-154.jar). So I copied it to your docker, and renamed the one in your docker (ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.3.0-155.jar) to add .bak at the end to temp disable it. Then I booted your docker and it booted and works perfectly. Not sure why the newer IE is causing issues. (I also had to do the same on my client PC to make it match the server).

image.thumb.png.a0de545ffe3b61e90a05669e33cee9f2.png

Edited by DarthLlama
4 hours ago, DarthLlama said:

Hey @GonjaT. I just updated the docker to the current StoneBlock 3 version (1.5). It updated fine, but when it gets to the end of loading after the update I get the below error.

It looks like it is expecting a different forge version for immersive engineering and isn't finding it? I couldn't find a forge file to update or replace to fix it on my own (I have your docker and another one for StoneBlock 3, as my buddies and I use one for a test world and one for streaming/recording). 

Any ideas on what happened and how to fix it?

Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year to you! Thank you for all the hard work to let us enjoy our games on our own servers!

Edit:  So I compared the Immersive Engineering version between this docker and the one that update and started.  For some reason it was using an older version of IE (ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.2.2-154.jar). So I copied it to your docker, and renamed the one in your docker (ImmersiveEngineering-1.18.2-8.3.0-155.jar) to add .bak at the end to temp disable it. Then I booted your docker and it booted and works perfectly. Not sure why the newer IE is causing issues. (I also had to do the same on my client PC to make it match the server).

image.thumb.png.a0de545ffe3b61e90a05669e33cee9f2.png

Thanks for the info DarthLlama. This sounds like an FTB issue. I will reach out to them and let them know there is an issue with IE and the potential workaround.

Out of pure curiosity... where do you stream? Wouldn't mind dropping in to have a peek at your work if that's OK.

Thank you.

23 hours ago, GonjaT said:

Thanks for the info DarthLlama. This sounds like an FTB issue. I will reach out to them and let them know there is an issue with IE and the potential workaround.

Out of pure curiosity... where do you stream? Wouldn't mind dropping in to have a peek at your work if that's OK.

Thank you.

No worries at all. And yeah I found it weird it did that. I assume it's the pack, but wanted to post for others, including the fix I found.

And my buddy and I stream on Twitch when we play, TheDarthLlama and aRand0mB0t, and we have a youtube channel (it's terrible seriously lol) called Pain in the Block.  We started, then both got sick and the holidays, so haven't done much, but are planning on going back to our once weekly streaming and uploading schedule sometime next month. 

• Like 1
On 12/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, GonjaT said:

Hi SilentStray.

I have attempted to solve your problem. Please do the following and report back if there is an issue.

1. stop the FTB one container.

2. Navigate to the FTB one appdata folder and delete or remove the file serverinstall_97_2235 or similar.

3. Force update the FTB one container from the docker tab or wait for the update to show up in time (I pushed it to dockerhub and it takes time to update on the app store.)

4. start the container and hopefully enjoy the resolved issues.

Also thanks for the holidays comment. I hope your holidays have been good.

That worked! thanks!