Docker networking between containers

sundown

I have a need for dockers on two different docker networks to communicate with one another.  My situation is as follows:

1. I run a "none" network for most media dockers that routes traffic through an "OpenVPN" container.
  2. I run an independent "qbittorrent-vpn" docker on my "bridge" network (that I'll eventually move across to my "docker-net" network when I get this situation sorted).

There are apps (such as cross-seed and autobrr) that I need to have access to the qBittorrent-vpn docker.  I'm in search of a configuration/setup/command that allows routing across network, if possible.

I've attempted creating a third network and connecting the containers therein, but I receive an error message that I'm unable to sort:

root@Unraid:~# docker network create centralnet
5fd31e722ec31d6b9553cf97fdff5b910208b3a73fbcbf336f4955b499acf22a
root@Unraid:~# docker network connect centralnet autobrr (works fine)
root@Unraid:~# docker network connect centralnet OpenVPN-Client (fails due to "existing route")
Error response from daemon: failed to add interface veth474d19f to sandbox: error setting interface "veth474d19f" IP to 172.22.0.2/16: cannot program address 172.22.0.2/16 in sandbox interface because it conflicts with existing route {Ifindex: 5 Dst: 128.0.0.0/1 Src: <nil> Gw: 10.8.0.1 Flags: [] Table: 254}

Any input as to either an easier way to make this happen or troubeshooting steps for the error message above?

Thanks.