Nvidia Driver unable to pick?

Hi.

So first im not sure who maintains the nvidia plugin now, but it looks like its inside unraid?

Yeah so i dont like to just run the latest nvidia driver after each update, thats why i picked 

image.thumb.png.bb62492dc8cde16eb17e1cdb6c717736.png

v520.56.06 and clicked update & download.

After that i rebootet unraid and got greeted by 

image.thumb.png.052a7d21e94d7ca94722e70e7df9d42d.png

so there might be a bug? Also a "save" button maybe usefull if i dont want to download it, just hwant to have it saved for next reboot...?

Edited by nuhll
8 hours ago, nuhll said:

So first im not sure who maintains the nvidia plugin now, but it looks like its inside unraid?

There is still a support link on the CA App where you can get to the support thread.

8 hours ago, nuhll said:

Also a "save" button maybe usefull if i dont want to download it, just hwant to have it saved for next reboot...?

This is the Update and Download button because the plugin will then check if the driver is already available or not and dependig on that it verifies the Checksum or Downloads it.

I removed the Save button because I had some issues with it in the past.

8 hours ago, nuhll said:

v520.56.06 and clicked update & download.

After that i rebootet unraid and got greeted by 

A full screenshot would be nice so that I can see what the plugin shows is selected.

Have you waited until the driver download finished in the next pop up window after clicking Update and Download?

I can only assume that the driver download was not downloaded properly and it redownloaded the latest driver on reboot but that should also not happen, to investigate further I need the Diagnostics.

The driver select function is working definitely because otherwise the people with GT710 and old cards will have this issue too because they need to select the 470-Series driver to get their cards even working.

Please continue your issue on the support thread.

• 3 weeks later...