Everything is fine but can’t get array size details?

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

It’s been a while that I noticed ’my servers’ plug-in works quite well, no api issues.

C9DE7AE0-CA06-4010-A04B-C1F603B0E11D.thumb.jpeg.99b81b2a61138e3aaa896f9e746f6d79.jpeg

But when I get access to ’my servers’ dashboard, the array size is 0 bytes. It’s  happened after I updated unRaid version to 6.11.3, my-servers plugin version to 2022.11.02.0859. Before that, all works good…

61E9DBE6-C7FC-4AB9-AFA2-F3BD42039AFC.thumb.jpeg.bc6358316e9bdbe73c83a852696a8c8a.jpeg

• Solution

Would you please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api restart

Does that fill in the blanks after a few minutes?

We are looking into an issue that happens when the system first boots

Also, please wait a few minutes and then give me the output of this so I can confirm what version you are running:

unraid-api report

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Would you please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api restart

Does that fill in the blanks after a few minutes?

We are looking into an issue that happens when the system first boots

Also, please wait a few minutes and then give me the output of this so I can confirm what version you are running:

unraid-api report

My array status’ backkkk!!!🌹

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

930120567_Screenshot2022-12-14at15_04_35.thumb.png.47f5eeaaa2e65f307f5b664eed83e58d.png

Hi, @ljm42

It's me again... Found an issue that at the right top corner where My Server plugin located, the 'Identification -> Server name' comes after 'Identification -> Description' would not be shown unless refreshing the webui page, then it's gone after that...

I've tried restarting the api, reboot the server... not working, either. api report tells the status without errors.

8 hours ago, tomtsang said:

It's me again... Found an issue that at the right top corner where My Server plugin located, the 'Identification -> Server name' comes after 'Identification -> Description' would not be shown unless refreshing the webui page, then it's gone after that...

I've tried restarting the api, reboot the server... not working, either. api report tells the status without errors.

Thanks for reporting, I hadn't noticed it previously but can confirm it is happening.

15 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Thanks for reporting, I hadn't noticed it previously but can confirm it is happening.

I found it today while I was about to access my server from right top corner, I didn’t notice that until today, either… it’s just a minor issue, but not affecting at all, btw.