Random Shutdowns / Unreachability

Towley

Hi, I now have since ~two weeks these strange "shutdowns" on 6.9.2.

Basically... the Server is on and in the next moment it is gone.

I am unable to Ping it, nor do I see it in the Router. When I go to it, the Fans are Spinning , not sure about the Drives.

It doesn´t matter if I am doing nothing with it or if I am currently watching a Movie.

The only thing I can do is to press the Power button and to restart it.

I can´´t see any Errors in the Log, only one Timeerror. I thought that it might have to do something with the Mover, but it does not seem to correlate.

In the last two hours I had to do it three times.

partLog.txt

I was having similar issues (random crashes likely from hardware issue) when I got started with Unraid in August (link to post here: 

I did a memtest on my ram, swapped ram, swapped GPU, added UPS, added SATA Power breakout cables, but nothing fixed it. 10 days uptime is longest I had without a crash. 

Eventually, I swapped the CPU and Mobo with my main PC and that seemed to fix it! (Old: Ryzen 3600 & MSI X570 | New: Ryzen 5600 & Asus B550-F). My main PC is now running my 'old' cpu and mobo with no issues on windows. I can't say for sure if it was a CPU or Mobo issue as I swapped both at the same time but I can say I haven't had a random crash since. 

I would recommend testing hardware one at a time. It might take a while but it'll be worth it. I will say, though, that my issues existed since I started with Unraid; your issue seems more spontaneous than mine; not sure.