Unraid upgrade doesn't finish download

jang430

For each upgrade download, it never finishes.  It just so happens I have another Unraid server here with me, under the same network, and that unit downloads, and upgrades without any glitch.  All finished within a matter of minutes.  

What could be the cause for my own nas not to finish download of unraid all the time?  To think this is a fresh installed unraid USB.  Restarted from scratch.  Download stops at 16%, and extracts.  But fails due to not being complete.  Could it be my memory is only 2 GB, and currently, it shows 64% used?

Edited by jang430
The upgrade can be done manually.  First download the ZIP file for the version that you want.  Shut the server down.  Put the boot drive in your PC.  Make a backup copy of that drive!!!   Then follow the instructions in this post:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/97574-upgrading-from-635-how-to-manually-upgrade/#comment-900096

Yes. This has been how I do it before. I just noticed that this isn't just a single version upgrade issue, in fact, it has been ongoing for several version upgrades already. That's why I realized there's a problem.. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk