[SOLD] - USA - HiPi.io PiKVM complete w/free shipping US$275

I will ship this free to a Continental USA address.  Forms of Payment accepted: Venmo, Square Cash, or PayPal friends and family. PM me for details if you are interested in buying. 

If you live outside the Continental US but are interested in this item, contact me for additional shipping charge information.

A PiKVM allows you to control a computer, even power on/off and BIOS access, locally or remotely via the Internet.  If your unRAID server motherboard does not have IPMI, this little box will give you IPMI capabilities and more.  It is built on a Raspberry Pi 4 B so it is very small.

Although both my unRAID motherboards have IPMI, I recently discovered the PiKVM and was intrigued by it so I bought one.  Actually, I accidentally bought two so I am selling one.  For future upgrades, if my preferred motherboard does not have IPMI, This unit will have me covered.

In this post you will find a nice write up from @dkerlee about his experience with this PiKVM unit.

The PiKVM I have for sale is a completely assembled HiPi.io PiKVM and includes the following:

• Raspberry Pi 4 B (2GB RAM) - Raspberry Pi standalone are very hard to find right now.
  • PiKVM add-on board
  • LED display (shows IP address, uptime, CPU temperature)
  • ATX power control board and front panel switch cables
  • Steel case
  • 32GB MicroSD card with PiKVM OS installed

Additional brand new items not included with the HiPi.io PiKVM that I am including (all of these are required for full PiKVM functionality):

• USB-C to USB-A cable for OTG keyboard/mouse - 6ft.
  • HDMI cable - 6ft.
  • Ethernet patch cable for ATX power control - 5ft.
  • 5V, 4A (20W) USB-C Raspberry Pi power supply

You just need to provide an Ethernet cable to connect to your LAN.

I have tested the unit. Below are some pictures.  Other than two power up and basic access tests, the unit is completely new.

1. PiKVM login screen

2. PiKVM admin webpage

3. My laptop screen (I connected the PiKVM to the laptop) in the PiKVM web interface on my desktop

4. Pictures of the assembled unit

IMG_5175.JPG

IMG_5176.JPG

IMG_5177.JPG

IMG_5186.JPG

IMG_5187.JPG

IMG_5188.JPG

Edited by Hoopster
  • Hoopster changed the title to FS USA - HiPi.io PiKVM complete w/free shipping US$275
  • Hoopster changed the title to For Sale - USA - HiPi.io PiKVM complete w/free shipping US$275
  • Hoopster changed the title to [SOLD] - USA - HiPi.io PiKVM complete w/free shipping US$275