new user and config problmes

Lordbye

Hello,

i installed unraid, configured everything and it seems to work. I'm running into 2 problems mainly:

1. Torrents
2. google drive
3. plex 

I created shares (practically folders) I put some of them private and others public (smb) in order to see them only when logged in

In particular:
A. Movies - TV series - public downloads

B. Documents - Private photographs with related user connected, having said that by connecting from a PC it requires a user and pass to load the server so little changes (I don't have a guest user)

However, I did not understand if and on which ones I have to set the cache of the ssd (it's small 128gb)

Torrents

I installed deluge (maybe there's better, I was thinking about transmission that I used once on a mac but I don't know if it's still updated), the problem is that the download remains in error.

I entered the folders (/mnt/user/Download) in the settings, but nothing does not start and I understand that it indicates that it has no "space". How do I check for the error and how can I fix it?

Google drive:

i'm coming from synology and i use cloud sync (which work really well). In synology I connected the Gdrive account, then I selected all the folders of my nas of my interest and synchronized them with the google drive folders (and I could choose unidirectional or bidirectional). Anyway unidirectional (NAS to Gdrive) would also be fine for me (for photographs, documents and videos made with gopro etc ..). But I can't find anything that does the above (and has a simple to use gui)

plex
I still have to try it, I connected the folders it seems to see them but they are empty at the moment, I have to understand if it works or not. I don't want to have the same torrent problem

ok, i solved two problems:

torrent and plex are ok, now

i need help for this one

Google drive:

i'm coming from synology and i use cloud sync (which work really well). In synology I connected the Gdrive account, then I selected all the folders of my nas of my interest and synchronized them with the google drive folders (and I could choose unidirectional or bidirectional). Anyway unidirectional (NAS to Gdrive) would also be fine for me (for photographs, documents and videos made with gopro etc ..). But I can't find anything that does the above (and has a simple to use gui)

So at the moment I set up the nas and it works, I fixed the VMs and work and all the various applications I needed:

filebrowser

deluge

plex

Now I'm left with these two problems:

1. Rclone/Nacho-Rclone-Native-GUI I can't configure it with Google drive it doesn't authenticate me and it doesn't load my google drive disk (at the moment I loaded it manually by mounting it) but I would like to automate things

2. remotely I can't access the applications, in the sense that if I launch the deluge gui from the office it waits for me for a while and then opens a screen with the local address of the server to which it obviously cannot connect.

how can i solve? the second one first ..