X9DRH-7F Motherboard Temps

Hi guys..

First off I am hoping this is the correct place for this....

Someone here recommended this MB to me in 2019 on Unraid.

My Motherboard;

Motherboard

Just so ya guys know I just recently found the Software for the MB,I thought I had to pay for PMIView last time I checked there site so I never looked at temps except CPU since 2019 when I built this server.

Ok my CPU temps are fine,now these temps I am worried about;

Temp

Temp2

So basically I have been running the Server off and on since 2019 with those high temps and didn't realize it. :(

There is 6 fans plus 4 fans x2 each on the CPU coolers.

The fans,cooler and case also were recommended from someone on this site Unraid.

This here is my case;

My Server Case

Just curious what I can do to lower those temps,I'm afraid my server may fry  :(

Btw the inside of the Server is Immaculate no dust or anything,I take good care of the server. 

I do eventually want to put Windows Server 2019 or 2022 on it if it will work.

Currently Unraid is on it.

Edited by JamesJB
  • Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Vr2Io said:

It doesn't make sense system with high temp but not on CPU, you should verify it.

When system power off with enough long period, what is first reading of different temperature after power on ?

Ok these are the temps when I first turn it on;

FirstStart1

FirstStart2

IPMView also states that the Fan setting is set to full unless that is just for CPU fans;

FanSetting

Edit;

Ive had the Server on for like 20 or 30min now and the temps seem fine now. Not sure if IPMView is being screwie or not lol.

Edited by JamesJB

I have this exact same problem except for one thing I am running a supermicro cse 846 with 7,000 RPM fans when server is an idle my temperatures are normal the hard drives run around 40 to 50 c and the rest of the system runs around 46 both of the CPUs so I believe that you have a very low quality fans in that system so I would go and replace all of them with 7K fans they're 26 to $27 a piece

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, keithheaton said:

I have this exact same problem except for one thing I am running a supermicro cse 846 with 7,000 RPM fans when server is an idle my temperatures are normal the hard drives run around 40 to 50 c and the rest of the system runs around 46 both of the CPUs so I believe that you have a very low quality fans in that system so I would go and replace all of them with 7K fans they're 26 to $27 a piece

These are the fans that were recommended to get when I first built the system in 2019;

Fans

I got these for the 2 CPU's,I may have replaced the fans that came with that with the Artic's.

Fans

Edited by JamesJB
  • 7 months later...
On 12/4/2022 at 1:26 PM, keithheaton said:

Heya I know this is a old post but was wondering if you might know where I could find those 7000 rpm fans that were 26 to 27 bucks. Any chance ya can post a link. Same size as the artics in my last post.

Edited by JamesJB
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya I know this is a old post but was wondering if you might know where I could find those 7000 rpm fans that were 26 to 27 bucks. Any chance ya can post a link. Same size as the artics in my last post.

Edited August 6 by JamesJB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304900190551?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&srsltid=AfmBOoqKzMJdyzN96VlmgMonfB8rbdl6H6ydj6KvkwuNBie83u6nhADAqNs

these are the for the super mirco 876