Server looks linked but still cannot post on plugin support forum

So, I feel like an idiot. I have been trying to get support for a plug in but have been posting to the wrong forums. Now, I think I figured out which forum to post into and it is greyed out. I read that I had to have my unraid box connected/linked to the My Server plugin. I think I do but still cannot post. I'm logged in with the same credentials and my server says: "Connected to My Servers Cloud."

Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong and why I cannot post to the plugin support forum? My apologies I'm usually not this stupid when it comes to these things. I greatly appreciate the help.

1 minute ago, Arrior said:

Now, I think I figured out which forum to post into and it is greyed out.

You can always get to the proper support venue by (within Apps) Installed Apps, click on support or on plugin page by clicking "Support"

Posting on the forum has nothing to do at all with MyServers.

What plugin are you trying to post for help?

On 11/29/2022 at 3:39 PM, Arrior said:

Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong and why I cannot post to the plugin support forum? My apologies I'm usually not this stupid when it comes to these things. I greatly appreciate the help.

Note that you cannot create new topics in the plugin support forum (by design) - you have to add a post to the support thread for the particular plugin/container that you are asking for help/advice on.