Security Concern re Docker Container Showing Up

OsoPolar
Go to solution Solved by Kilrah,

HI Guys

I recently started using CF Tunnels and i saw a Docker Container which does not act like a container popup called "gifted_bhaskara" this seems a weird name and i can find no trace of it. It shows up as as needing an update but it will not update also FIx Common Problems says it needs an update

Has anybody heard of this?

Nothing in User Scripts 

But the updater error makes it look like one

Nothing in installed Apps

But does say from Cloudlflare with a container ID

It has logs but I am concerned with the name and how it got added 

Is there anything i can do to check it Google is not helpful 

image.thumb.png.b0515d359ff27b7552583c79ca18a799.png

image.thumb.png.837d61ea3eaa012ae147862ec5d370a7.png

The logs look ok i think

image.thumb.png.b25153515de6012f5df972be752b7129.png

Edited by OsoPolar

Yes i agree but no idea how it got on my system!

I did setup tunnels in CF then i saw it popup 

It is not in App store, it will not update, and FIx Common Problems keeps reporting and i have no docs for it!

How can i have a container install itself with no docs or trace?

There is no underlying container template to edit how has it got into this area? 

Edited by OsoPolar
11 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

What instructions did you follow to set it up? Some seem to include a step of running a container from terminal, which would precisely create one like this.

I think i may have entered a line in terminal to get CF Tunnels working. Is this why this has appeared?

Should i remove this and follow some other option the Reddit thread from above has about 3 different ways to fix it.

But some still involve Revers Proxy which i want to move away from.

Is there a correct way to do this it seems strange to allow something like this appear in container you cannot update or edit IMHO

• Solution
1 minute ago, OsoPolar said:

I think i may have entered a line in terminal to get CF Tunnels working. Is this why this has appeared?

Well without knowing what you did we can't be sure hence asking for what instructions you followed, but the reddit thread for example talks of running 

docker run cloudflare/cloudflared:2022.5.3 tunnel --no-autoupdate run --token <your token>

which are generic instructions, and would have the result of creating a container that unraid has no idea about and has a random name since none was specified just like you see.

The first comment mentions that and not being clean in the unraid context (as you see) and says how to enter it using Add Container instead so unraid can track it.

• Like 1