Redoing Build as I Switch, need advice

Cmini0n

Hi! Right now i have a 6600k with 16gb ddr4 ruining at 2133 ( this board and cpu from my previous build and bios never liked xmp ), nvidia 770, 2x8TB seagate nas drives, 1x512gb ssd, 1x128gb ssd, haf x Case, 550watt psu roswell, 1x4tb wd red, 1x2tb hd. What i need advice on is my moms pc is acting up lately and been slowing down and acting very weird dropping wifi constantly lately. I think some hardware might be failing as it is a fx 6300 and really showing its age. I needed more cores for my server and a 6600k would be a great upgrade for her so my though was to get a cpu, mobo combo under 150 and get 2 more ddr4 sticks for it. 

My question is I was hoping to find a cpu motherboard combo that does not pull much more power  then 6600k or around same power or less if possible while being on the cheaper side of under 150$ if I can for that. This might be a impossible question because of price but I was hoping some would have some suggestion. I did find looking around local area and ebay these cpus with motherboards under my price. would any of these work or does anyone have any sugestions for better.

List of cpu / mobo i have found under 150$

( i did find one that sold fast a good deal on ryzen 2700x but i know linux can have issues with ryzen, at least that is what i heard )

ASUS X99-A II Intel LGA 2011-V3 ,  i7-5930k 

EVGA 151-HE-E999-KR  ,  Xeon E5-1650v3

asus p10s 1151 ATX workstation motherboard  ,  Xeon E3-1230v6

X99 Motherboard LGA 2011-3  ,  Xeon E5 2670 V3

Ty for any advice you can give.

P.S. Title says switching, been using windows 10 pro with plex, and game servers running on it. My plan for this server is file server with jellyfin, and a few game servers that i can start and stop when friends want to play certain games like vahiem, satisfactory and etc.

Edited by Cmini0n