license lost

Go to solution Solved by Hoopster,

• Solution
1 hour ago, damionjws said:

Bought my unraid license and didnt realize it was locked to that usb and because i was troubleshootinng unrelated problems I tried to re flash the usb and now my license is gone. I there anything I can do to fix it?

Do you have a backup of your flash drive? It is highly recommended you do this anytime you are making major changes.  If you have a backup, restore the config folder to your original USB flash drive

If you have the original email received when you purchased your license, it should have a link to your license which you can reinstall in the config folder on the original flash drive you licensed.

If no backup and no email with license, you can license a new flash drive following these instructions.

41 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

Do you have a backup of your flash drive? It is highly recommended you do this anytime you are making major changes.  If you have a backup, restore the config folder to your original USB flash drive

If you have the original email received when you purchased your license, it should have a link to your license which you can reinstall in the config folder on the original flash drive you licensed.

If no backup and no email with license, you can license a new flash drive following these instructions.

i do have the email but im not sure what link you are talking about