Myservers backup error / broken/ corrupted

Had this working a while back but noticed today that myservers no longer works. Probably it broke after a recent upgrade of unraid. Now it says this:

Connected to My Servers Cloud:

Yes

Flash backup:

Activated: Not up-to-date

Error: Backup corrupted

How do I fix it? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In case anyone is wondering as I didnt get any replies I just tried deactivating it and deleting the cloud backup and activating it again and this fixed it so must have been something that broke on limetechs side.

It had many many changes it couldnt send so presumably this means it hadnt been backing up for a while. Kind of worrying there is no popup to say the backup of the config is broken because if anyone relied on that and didnt check it then there is no warning on the main pages there is an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Proactive notifications are coming (we are still in beta afterall), but we first we had to give you the ability to delete corrupt backups without dropping to the command line (this was a recent add). Glad you were able to use that to get back up and running! This is exactly what we recommend in this case:
   https://forums.unraid.net/topic/112073-my-servers-releases-and-announcements/#comment-1196555