No GUI access - Nginx 404 error and no response from 123server.unraid.net

Go to solution Solved by Tydell,

Hi is there an issue with the unraid TLS certificates?

I'm getting no GUI access - Nginx 404 error if I access the local 192.168 ip and no response from the  123exampleserver.unraid.net

All dockers that are online are up and running fine. Can access Heimdall, plex, all the rrr's etc.

Shutdown via pressing server power button. 

Not sure of the exact cause.

Will try removing the ultra secure TLS setting. 

Diagnostics attached.

Thanks in advance for help.

moulin-rouge-diagnostics-20221205-2328.zip

Edited by dopeytree

Its the ident file under config. Mine was set to SSL='auto' so should have been ok.

I have deleted the SSL folder so hopefully that might force it to get new SSl certs.

The only thin a bit odd I noticed is there was an old SSL certificate in the name of 'tower' which isn't my server.

Now able to login.

1 hour ago, dopeytree said:

So after you delete you SSl certs. 

Unraid seems to turn SSL off. 

So you need to head back to 'Management Access' under settings. 

Then turn SSL back on. I use 'YES' rather than 'STRICT' to avoid this issue happening again.

Then down a bit more click 'provision' and it will create the new SSL Certs.

I don't know about anyone else, but after deleting my certs yesterday, turning SSL back on, and re-provisioning certs, I still can only get in via http, not https.

That's weird! but atleast you are into the system.

Only other thing I can think of would be to remove web browser cache. Or try on another web browser?

Also check the ident file on the usb stick in config folder to see if it is saving the SSL setting as yes?

Edited by dopeytree

Sorry folks we did have some DNS issues last night, we are working to prevent that from happening again.

4 hours ago, Tydell said:

ep, I sure did.  Certs reprovisioned successfully and ssl is set to yes.  Still can only get in via http

Your browser gets confused when SSL is enabled/disabled and there are multiple tabs open, so please close all browser windows/tabs pointing at your server.  Not enough? completely restart your browser

If you continue to have issues, please post your diagnostics.zip file (from Tools -> Diagnostics) and provide the full url that works along with one that doesn't.

• Like 1