Updated Hardware and followed Spaceinvaders YT Guide to Move my Unraid but Computer Says NO!!

Go to solution Solved by OsoPolar,

HI Guys 

I followed SpaceInvaders Guide to the letter i checked my Hardware was fine and unchecked what i needed in VM's and stopped the whole container pool. 
I did a full upgrade of Containers & Plugins and checked for any issues with Fix.
I did my rebuild and my rig boots up into BIOS i did my required settings for VMs in BIOS and then went to try and get into Unraid.

Then my misery started i end up in a constant loop of booting back into BIOS.

I tried CSM/UEFI mode but the BIOS was having none of it  saying VBIOS not detected and defaulted my back to UEFI mode. 

Mobo MSI Z590-A PRO Motherboard ATX 

RAM CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB 

GPU onboard mobo

CPU i3 10100

I am thinking the USB needs to boot in UEFI mode as it was made years ago.
But need some expert help on how i can my server back to life.
My whole home automation is on it and my life depends on it :)

See screenshots here 

• Solution
14 hours ago, itimpi said:

Yes.   If that folder has the trailing tilde character then you can only boot in legacy mode.

Firstly can i thank you for your speedy reply and help.

I have a couple of follow ups if you do not mind which i guess will need another thread.

Hopefully the 1st question is a quick answer, the second i think will deserve its own post.

I am keen to to get my server running today but i noticed in my manual if i have a IVME in slot 3 it stops 2 of the SATA ports.

One of these has a SSD 500gb  plugged which i use for caching (i have a PCI SATA card coming tomorrow to rectify this issue) 
Q1 Will Unraid run without a Cache card for a day?

Q2

Due to my cache being 75% full i have added 2 x 1TB IVME's to add to caching pool but would like some advice how to configure in relation to my shares.

So on my upgrade i will have 2 x 1TB new nvme cache drives plus (when i connect tomorrow) the original SSD 500 gb.

Cheers 

Edited by OsoPolar