Update Your Legacy SSL Certificate Now!

SpencerJ

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Tikva said:

I do not see UPGRADE CERT button on management access page. Do I need to install plugin or something like that? I am running latest 6.11.5 unraid version. Any help is greatly appreciated.

z.jpg

it looks like your certificate is up to date with the new ones. You should be good to go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, hive_minded said:

Mine looks similar to this, however I am still seeing this.

What url are you using to access the server? If it is a myunraid.net url then you should not see that message. If it is still the old unraid.net url then you haven't completed the migration.

If you have questions, let me know what version of Unraid you have and where you are in the migration instructions (first post of this thread)

• Like 1
On 1/2/2023 at 10:24 AM, ljm42 said:

I don't understand the question? Once you have migrated from the old unraid.net certificate to the new myunraid.net certificate you are fine.

i misread the instructions and migrated on January first. I thought the signing server would be active until April/may but that’s the dns server.

14 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

It sounds like you don't have an unraid.net certificate to worry about. Please upload your diagnostics.zip (from Tools -> Diagnostics) if you are unsure.

i have never used it as far as i know, but i see there is a certificate issued: 

*.hash.myunraid.net
Certificate issuer:
C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = R3
Certificate expiration:
Monday, 27.03.2023, 13:12:35

1 minute ago, orlando500 said:

i have never used it as far as i know, but i see there is a certificate issued: 

*.hash.myunraid.net
Certificate issuer:
C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = R3
Certificate expiration:
Monday, 27.03.2023, 13:12:35

This discussion is about migrating off the unraid.net domain to the myunraid.net domain. Your certificate is for the myunraid.net domain, so no action is needed.

• Like 1